TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Use of the website is provided by SERVE SMILE subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- By using this website you are accepting the terms and conditions. They are effective from your first visit.
- SERVE SMILE may change these terms and conditions from time to time; your use of the website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions at the time of use.
- SERVE SMILE reserves the right to change the content of the website at any time.
- SERVE SMILE has taken every precaution to make sure the content of this website is accurate and legally correct at the time of appearance. If you believe the content of any of our pages is inaccurate please contact us, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- SERVE SMILE accepts no liability for loss or damage, including personal injury, resulting from the use of this website. SERVE SMILE makes all reasonable efforts to make sure malware or viruses are not transmitted from this website, however, this cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that you safeguard your IT equipment before downloading information and files. SERVE SMILE will not accept liability for damage caused by viruses.
- Providing links to other websites does not mean that we approve of or endorse the views and information on the website. We accept no liability for damage caused by malware or viruses on websites that we have linked to.
- Please request permission before using our logos or other branded material. We reserve the right to require our logo removed from websites or printed material if it is not in our interests.
- Our downloadable documents, brochures, and web pages are provided for your use. You may copy or print the information for private purposes including teaching. You may not amend the content or use it for commercial purposes without SERVE SMILE’ written consent.
- Images and photos used on this website are the property of SERVE SMILE or other Copyright owners. They may not be reproduced or used without SERVE SMILE’ or the copyright owner’s written consent.