Feed the Poor Hunger Child, Donate them food and ration kits
The Indian Government has several initiatives to develop children in India. There are several schemes like Mid-Day Meal Scheme, Integrated Child Development Scheme, Sarva Siksha Abhiyaan, and many more that are efforts to provide access to quality nutritious food and education to children. The recent facts clear that, the nutritional and educational status of children may not appear pleasant.
However, the Indian government is working with several NGOs are attempting to better the situation by countering the existing opportunities:
- One-third of the world’s underweight children are in India
- 1 out of 4 malnourished children is found in India
- 38.4% of children are stunted
- 21% of children are underweight
- As per 2011 Census of India data, 8.4 crore children are not going to school
- According to UNESCO’s Education for All (EFA) from 2000 to 2015, India is among the top five countries with the most children aged 6-11 years out of school.
Please make an online donation from credit and debit card networks like Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and RuPay or Net Banking (50+ Options), Payment Wallet, UPI or NEFT/RTGS/IMPS
VERY IMPORTANT: As per the Indian Income Tax Department’s rules, a donor is required to add their address and PAN number in case they wish to receive the 80G tax-exemption certificate.
- Click on the ‘Donate Now’ button and you will be directed to a secure payment gateway.
- You will receive an 80G receipt of your donation through mail immediately after a successful donation.
- For any queries, write to us at email@example.com or call on 09354332286
*Only UPI, Indian Cards, and Net Banking Accepted
- As per policy, we do not accept Cash donations.
- Donations to Serve Smile are exempt from 50% tax under section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
- Please share the details after you have made the donation to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your complete address and PAN card no, enabling us to send an 80G tax exemption receipt of the same.
- Serve Smile is not registered with FCRA and we cannot accept foreign donations. We can accept donations from Non-Resident Indian only through any bank account operational in India. Contributions made by a citizen of India, living in another country, from his personal savings, through the normal banking channels, are not treated as foreign contributions. However, while accepting any donations from such NRI, it is mandatory to obtain his passport details to ascertain that he/she is an Indian passport holder.
- In case you are a Non-Resident Indian and Indian passport holder and wish to donate, please write to Serve Smile at email@example.com or call at 09354332286.